Surgical anatomy of the head and neck 9780674058033 medicine health science books amazoncom. 1 surgical anatomy of the head and neck susan d john michael d maves susan d john pediatric radiology section memorial hermann childrens hospital. Surgical anatomy of the head and neck was hailed as indispensable when it was first published in 2001 this classic atlas packed with over 700 exceptional drawings . Surgical anatomy of the neck and rotates the head and neck to opposite side both muscles acting together from below draw surgical anatomy of neck . Because traumatic injuries disrupt the anatomy the surgeon who is to repair and replace these traumatized structures must have an in depth knowledge of normal anatomy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.