The kama sutra is an ancient indian text widely considered to be the standard work on human sexual behavior in sanskrit literature written by the indian scholar . This work was published before january 1 1923 and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. The kama sutra or aphorisms on love has survived at least 1400 years as a dominant source librivox recording of a public domain text
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.