This entry lacks etymological information if you are familiar with the origin of this term please add it to the page per etymology instructions you can . How did this phrase originate grammatically im especially interested in the fragment for the trees see http enwiktionaryorg wiki see the forest for the . Cant see the forest for the trees definition at dictionarycom a free online dictionary with pronunciation synonyms and translation look it up now. I looked online for the meaning of the expression cant see the wood for the trees in a similar expression cant see the forest for the tree the origin is
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.