How to find a direct object find the subject of the recognize that some sentences will not have a direct object not all sentences will contain a . Browse direct variation resources on teachers pay teachers for all subject areas prices free under 5 5 10 10 and up on sale common core. A direct object answers the question who or what after a transitive verb. An object in grammar is part of a sentence and often part of the predicate it refers to someone or something involved in the subjects performance of the verb
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.